So, this is only my second post....I must admit I was very frustrated the first time I did this, I have about 3 or 4 somewhat similiar drafts somewhere...not sure where. And I hope I don't go through that again or this will probably be my last....(not really).
I suppose if I would take the time and read all the "how too" info that keeps popping up I would probably know what the heck I'm doing. But, I'm not sure if it's just me, but i'd rather go in blind and do it on my own and go through trial and error. Could me my sweetie is right and I'm stubborn and won't ask for help but i think everyone is the same and in some small scale it's a survival thing on your own (sounds good to me).
Once the writing part comes easy then it'll be up loading pics, but i'm not going to overwhelm my self at once, that's a whole other story waiting to happen. Until then you'll have to visualize on your own. :)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment