Yes it's changing of the seasons,which basically means changing of the wardrobe!
This to me is a hateful job especially when it's going from summer to winter clothes (although if you didn't loose the weight the sweaters are a welcome treat)!
So I start empting my drawers which is when I turn around is strewn across my bed..nice another mess!! then I go to my spare room dresser where the figure hiding comfy sweaters are. I open the drawer and grab the clothes and shuffle back to my room and start putting them inplace. When I grab my armful of cool figure showing (ACK) clothes to put them back in the spare room, there (apparently I left my drawer open) is Houdini one of my orange tabby boys!!
Who would not get out...so now I have clothes all over the place, because heaven forbid I disrupt him...that is why I'm here writing this little blip.
Anyways, the seasons keep changing so i guess I better go and change my clothes!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment